Digital Project Manager
As a Digital Project Manager at Blind, you’ll be responsible for overseeing the lifecycles of multiple new client projects, from the sign-off to site launch and beyond. Your depth of experience in Project Management in the digital and identity design space (technical and non-technical) is what will win you this position.
What does this position entail?
- Quickly come up to speed in all things Blind: Our values, solutions, services, and mission in order to ensure we continue to deliver results quickly and effectively for our clients.
- Be the primary point of contact and become a trusted advisor to your clients – listen actively to their concerns and questions in order to better understand their requests and perspectives.
- Create, maintain, and update detailed project plans that will drive expert scheduling, resource and client management for projects sized $100k+.
- Proactively identify and mitigate project risk, and expeditiously resolve project issues.
- Proactively manage scope on fixed-cost, fixed-time engagements.
- Credibly deliver both positive and challenging messages to internal and client stakeholders.
- Encourage and facilitate strong project communication with your team using project management software, in person meetings, and management by walking around.
- Contribute to the development of the project management team and practices by participating in team efforts to improve internal processes.
- Travel 5% of the time to meet customers on site and represent Blind at external events.
What are we looking for?
- A completed Bachelor’s degree.
- 3+ years of experience in the web, digital, content, or e-commerce space.
- 2+ years of experience as a Web/Digital/CMS/E-commerce Project Manager in a consulting firm, creative shop, design studio or agency.
- Demonstrated experience managing $100k-500k technology projects.
- Exposure to Agile methodology and techniques.
- Experience using Project Management Software such as Trello, TeamGantt, and Slack, etc.
- Web savvy and a working understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including strategy, requirements definition, design, usability, content development, web development, and QA.
- Practice managing, communicating, and building relationships with external clients.
- Strong work ethic with a collaborative spirit and team building skills.
- A need to constantly improve things. The more obsessive, the better.
What will set you apart?
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS), particularly WordPress.
- Experience with fixed-cost, fixed-time, customized projects as well as practice working in a consultative setting.
Think you’d be a good fit?
Email your resume to email@example.com with Digital Project Manager as the subject.
Submissions are open through Thursday, October 12th.
Position is on-site, at our Santa Monica office.